An Honest Report on The Digital Class School with Amy Porterfield

It is time! My mentor-turned-friend Amy Porterfield's new Digital Course Academy is HERE, and it's everything. No, really… everything.I was thrilled to get an insider peek into the most recent version of her signature course, and because the nerdy, course-loving gal that I'm, I couldn't wait to get my practical it to explore, take a look at her processes, and grab a couple of new tips over the way. 

And you guys, I got WAY more than I bargained for. Amy's always updating, adding, and changing up her course to reflect her newest strategies. I went in hoping to take away a couple of new nuggets of strategy and see her behind-the-scenes of that she's offering so I could share it with you! After all, I have already been creating courses for a while and kind of have a handle about what I'm doing! But I came from it with ALL forms of tactical advice and new ideas and impactful takeaways that I can't wait to implement into my very own business and courses. It's pretty wild. 

But to obtain a full variety of feedback, I wanted to ask a number of my team members to have a look, hit play, and poke around, too, and today I'm sharing our reviews of the one-of-a-kind program that'll teach you how to take your knowledge, build a beautiful course around it, and sell it to the masses. If you're wondering if this course is right for you, just have a look at what my team has to state:

CAITLYN – TEAM JK COURSE CREATOR:

“Much too often I do believe people need to be convinced of their genius and they've an original perspective and skills to talk about with the planet that might change someone's life.

But maybe you're like me and now have 10,000 ideas and love to teach and would ever guess this path of making an on line course for the business. Whilst the course creator for the JK team, it's not the “what” or the “how” of making online courses that keep me up at night. It's the promotion “how are we going to share with the planet about that awesome thing we created?” piece.

The ultimate module in Digital Course Academy is worth the price tag on the course alone. She starts with walking you through how to style a profitable webinar presentation, then holds your hand with a step-by-step plan for filling up your webinar with the right people through a high converting registration page, social media marketing posts, live broadcasts, email invites and paid ads.

Next, she teaches a 5-part launch offer framework to ensure that your webinar converts well and knocks it out from the park with live webinar success secrets and how to proceed post-webinar, as well.

She truly takes the guesswork out of getting your big idea before your audience so you can commence to impact lives with what you have to say. This content is pure gold, and I'm thankful we've had Amy as a mentor for our team throughout our years of making courses for our audience, and now you can, too!”

STEPHANIE – TEAM JK COMMUNITY SUPPORT:

“What I really like most about that course is how user-friendly it is. Amy lays everything out in a super easy to follow, step-by-step fashion. You do NOT must be a technology geek to find it out.

From finding and serving your ideal customers to course building, webinars, and finally SALES, your hand is being held while walked through the entire process starting to end.

Each video lesson also includes this content in audio and transcript versions, so irrespective of the manner in which you learn best, there is an choice for you. This course WILL transform your organization in ways that you never imagined possible!”

MARISA – TEAM JK PROJECT MANAGER:

“I don't know about you, but whenever I get my practical really juicy, implement-in-the-moment content, I can't help but dive straight to the create-and-disseminate mindset. Following the creation phase, I typically freeze on next steps because I didn't take the time to intentionally nurture my audience or thoroughly plan my ‘pre-launch runway,' as Amy coins it.

We ALL know that planning is one of the main pieces to this content creation process, yet it's a place lots of us don't understand how to navigate well and wind up feeling like we failed! Okay, maybe it's only where I've personally failed a handful of times before…

Amy kicks things off by wearing down the success secrets to planning a 14-day live launch experience, which includes a 90-day full launch cycle, 30 which are about what happens BEFORE you even launch! Discuss the energy of planning.

If you are like me and typically see big-picture things better and, in turn, struggle with the step by step, Module 2's “Course Creation Framework” could make your heart so very happy. Amy talks planning from the 10,000-foot view, which she then breaks into actionable, “have it done” checklists. Pure magic https://www.ggmoneyonline.com/amy-porterfield-digital-course-academy/, if I could say so myself!

AUDREY – TEAM JK CONTENT CREATOR:

“For someone who craves community and digs online education, this course has everything and then some. I really like that Amy kicks it off by speaking about YOUR unique audience — what you can, and should, be doing to communicate together right now, in this very moment, to begin prepping them for the cool thing (ahem, your course) that is to come. She doesn't stop there, either.

As she walks you through the actual processes and software to use to turn your concept into a course, she gives actionable steps to nurture your audience and keep them invested and engaged in your journey. Like that, by the full time you have a course prepped and ready to market, your audience will soon be immediately with you on the journey, ready to get!

This ability to help keep your community interested through weekly content you serve up is the difference between crickets and major conversion come launch time… And Amy teaches you merely how to communicate to your audience regularly and well, on TOP of the logistics and processes you need to know to truly conceptualize, create, and launch your course. Pretty dang cool, right?!”

JENNA – CEO AND FEARLESS LEADER: 

“Amy changed my life with her course entirely back in 2015… I'd most of the skills and know-how to be successful, but what I was missing was the step-by-step blueprint to put all of the pieces together. It could be easy to consider that one could figure everything out yourself, but why the heck could you do that whenever somebody who has gone before you and experienced MAJOR success has presented the step-by-step process for you?

As people, we have a tendency to overcomplicate things — not Amy! Amy approaches difficult topics like course creation, webinars, and launching with easy-to-digest processes that help you discover success quicker (and with less frustration!).

The blueprint is looking forward to you, all you need to do is honor your genius and follow Amy's fool-proof plan! Amy's education has been a beacon for me personally as I've pivoted and navigated the planet being an online entrepreneur, I can't recommend her system enough. The keys to the kingdom are looking forward to you!”

THE JK BONUS EDUCATOR SUITE

Welp, my team has spoken. (And they're kinda really smart.) For sure, though — this is your opportunity, my friend. If you've thought about wanting to talk about your unique knowledge together with your community — with the planet — this is THE A-to-Z roadmap for setting it up finished with as little hiccups and in as very little time as humanly possible.

And it'll be considered a stellar, beautiful, impactful course as you are able to modify, tweak, and continue to market for YEARS to come. This is the dream, isn't it? I am hoping this Digital Course Academy review was helpful and you will find more information about the course below. Oh and here's the BEST part, I'm linking arms with Amy being an affiliate when you join through my link, I get yourself a referral commission and YOU get my extra special educator suite bonus for FREE. So you receive me AND Amy for the price tag on one.

Comments